What risk can you take in support of those who risk everything, everyday? What can you do for those who do whatever it takes to keep us safe and secure? At SIMETRI, we feel obligated to support our warfighters by doing what we can to make their worst day on the job—the day they get hurt—less impactful. We’re in the business of medical training and simulation, and our mission is using innovation to enhance the performance of the emergency medical practitioners who treat injured warfighters.
Our military is focused on readiness; SIMETRI is focused on the readiness of the Combat Medics, Pararescuers, and Medical Sergeants to save the lives and limbs of their fellow servicemen and servicewomen injured on the battlefield. Here’s how we do it:
- Developing clinical skills training devices for life-saving skills such as Humeral Head Intraosseuous Insertion, Needle Chest Decompression, Venipuncture and Phlebotomy, Fasciotomy, and Joint Dislocation.
- Designing, manufacturing, and fielding simulated amputations and wounds that are being used for medical training by the U.S. Army to provide an immersive experience for Combat Medics and Combat Lifesavers at the U.S. Army’s Medical Simulation Training Centers.
- Developing a prototype Advanced Modular Manikin (AMM) – the next generation medical-training manikin for the U.S. Army.
- Developing Self-Actuating and Healing Moulage.
- Providing instructional services in support of the Army Medical Department Center and School at Fort Sam Houston, Texas. The nature of this work includes providing a specific, specialized team of Physician Assistant Technical Instructor Writer/Subject Matter Expert III (PAI/SME) services for the Tactical Combat Medical Care Course training program to perform instruction, curriculum review and evaluation, coordination, and execution of course support services.
At SIMETRI, we are committed to supporting the people who save our warfighters. If a training device doesn’t exist, we build one. If no synthetic material sufficiently replicates human tissue, we invent it. If a commercial product cannot be used to train a procedure, we modify it. Our warfighters voluntarily go thousands of miles away from their friends, families, and loved ones to defend our freedoms and in the process, put themselves in harm’s way. The least we can do is provide their caregivers with the training necessary to respond in case of an injury. Call us at 321-972-9980 or email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.